Thursday, November 1, 2012

EKG Rhythms

EKG Rhythms, we all have to know these. The rhythms can, for the most part, tell us what is wrong with our patient. These rhythms are not always easier, however. There are so many that you have to know and understand, plus how to treat the ones that can be treated. It takes a lot of time to really understand and figure out these rhythms.

These are hard, at least for me they are. They say cardiology is the module that gets most medic students. Let me be the first to say that it is so true. I am so confused on how to identify a rhythm. The book examples, are well, textbook perfect. In the real world, they will never be exactly like the book, and in some cases, not even close to how the book is.

It's going to take a lot of work, and a lot of dedication to my EKG book. Luckily I'm on a medic unit at work, so I can abuse my paramedics. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment