Sunday, December 23, 2012

Happy Holidays

We finally hit one of the breaks that we get, holiday break. For the next two weeks, their is no class for me! Still, there will be a lot of studying going on and clinicals, but at least no class. 

I do want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Family is the most important thing that we have. Get together with the family, share some stories, make some memories. Because guess what, no matter what happens in life, family will always be there for you.

As for me, this holiday I will be working on Christmas Day for a 24hr shift. My family will be coming over on Christmas Eve to celebrate. It should be a lot of fun, as it usual is. 

I do hope that everyone is enjoying my blog. I try to post things several times a week. If their is anything that you would like to see added or more of, please let me know. I try to base all post on things that we are covering in the class, but if their are certain things that you think I should post about the respiratory system or cardiac system or A&P, please let me know. The more I post, the better I learn, and the better you learn/understand. 


HAPPY HOLIDAYS
and
HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment