Wednesday, May 15, 2013

This is for YOU

Hey guys,
     It has been brought to my attention that a few people actually follow my blog. So, since this is true, I am going to post this questions for all of you, and I want you to answer them appropriately.

1) How far are you in your medic class?
2) How are you performing thus far in class?
3) Have you started your road internship yet?
4) What, if anything, are you having trouble with in medic class?
5) What do you need/want more work on, or more information with?

For the next week (Wednesday - Wednesday) and I am going to be posting answers to all of your questions. If I don't know the answer, I will look it up. My goal, is to have all of your answers answered, so it helps you understand and become a better medic.

All questions, related to medic, are fair game. Their is NO such thing as a stupid questions, just stupid not to ask the question. So go ahead, ask away. I can't wait to see what some questions you guys have. Not only will it help you, but it will help others, and even me!

You can post your questions, by leaving a comment on this blog post.


Thank you guys for following my blog,
-Brandon A.


P.S. If at any time you have a question, or want me to post something, please, and I mean PLEASE, leave me a comment. I want to answer your questions. Because it will help you, others, and even me. So, please ask away.

1 comment:

  1. Leave your answers here, as a comment. I will answer them as soon as a I can. Remember, you can ALWAYS leave a comment on any one of my post, and I will answer your questions. :)

    ReplyDelete