Tuesday, June 24, 2014

How A-fib Effects the Body (third party site)

I have received an e-mail from a person, who informed me about their website. On this site, they have a great tool, to explain how a-fib effects different parts of your body. 

I take no responsibility for anything posted on the third party website. I have included most the e-mail that was sent to me from the person, so that they get full credit.



"Hello,


Healthline just designed a virtual guide of how atrial fibrillation affects the body. You can see the infographic here: http://www.healthline.com/health/atrial-fibrillation/effects-on-body


This is valuable med-reviewed information that can help a person understand the effects of afib of their body.  I thought this would be of interest to your audience, and I'm writing to see if you would include this as a resource on your page:http://mylifeasaparamedicstudent.blogspot.com/2012/11/tcp-and-cardioversion.html


Thanks so much for taking the time to review.  Please let me know your thoughts and if I can answer any questions for you.


All the best,

Maggie Danhakl * Assistant Marketing Manager"



BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW, YOU ARE GOING TO BE DIRECTED TO A THIRD PARTY WEBSITE

1 comment:

  1. After studying your article you have to understand what I actually have written here. fruit fly trap apple cider vinegar This one is being written once you have a proposal from you.

    ReplyDelete