Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Brain Function Breakdown

Hello everyone. It has been a long time since I had posted on the blog, but I have been working, updating and formatting the website, creating new documents, teaching, running my business, and being back in the classroom! I know, it's crazy to be back in school, again. But, I love it!

I am currently enrolled in my Critical Care Paramedic course. This course is kicking my butt, but I can't wait to get this certification so I can take the most critical patient's from hospital A to hospital B, and completely know what to do for these patients.

While we were covering the euro chapter, we came across the function of the brain. We broke the parts down, and outlines what each part of the brain does. I have been doing this for over 6 years, and I think I was dropped a few too many times, because I can never remember which part controls what in the brain: I think I have had some temporal lobe trauma.

Anyway, so I created this picture to help me, and I hope it helps you too. It breaks down each part of the brain, and what it is responsible for. Please click on the picture, to enlarge it.


(click picture to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment