Wednesday, October 17, 2012

It's all about studying...

So today, I got up at 9a. Did some running around, which took me to probably around 12p. After, I sat down, cracked open the book, laptop, drug cards, and just went to town on studying. I literally sat in every single part of my house studying (can't sit in one place to long).

There was a lot of information that I went over today, but I'm hoping that I got it down. Take an hour break, than back to the books at 8p.


The Parents:
Got into a disagreement/argument with the parents during dinner tonight. They feel that I sat around and did nothing all day. I just want to smack them and be like....I FREAKING STUDYING ALL DAMN DAY! GET A FREAKING CLUE!!! But I kept my cool, lol. They don't understand the stress, pressure, knowledge, and everything else that it takes to become paramedic...wait....work in the medical field to begin with. They have no idea what this job is all about and what we do and what we have to learn and remember.
Sometimes I feel like they aren't proud of me, and wish I did something else, like go straight into nursing, but I want to do what I want. I don't feel like I have the support from them all the time. It makes it even harder because all I want to do is make them happy.
They bitch because I work so much. They bitch because they feel I do nothing all day. I just wish that they could come see what I do out in the field, come sit through my class for a few times, and watch me study all damn day long-maybe that will change their perspective on things.
I don't know, that's just my rant for the day/night.

No comments:

Post a Comment