Wednesday, October 17, 2012

So far in medic....

So it's been a few months in medic and were going pretty fast. There is a lot of information that is being covered, in a short time frame. It's hard to comprehend everything that is covered in class. It takes a lot of studying, practice, and more studying to do well in the course. It's not about getting the "good grade" it's all about retaining what we covered in the course.

I'v been studying my butt off. Everyday, for hours. Some of the stuff that we cover is still confusing, but with a lot of practice and incorporating my knowledge into skills, both on the job and just at home, I'm hoping that I will be able to succeed in the course.

I freak out a lot, and feel that maybe I'm not meant to be a paramedic. But, I know I want to be a medic, and I want to help people. I stress over school, probably a lot more than most. I know what I want, and I am going to try to do my very best to make this dream of becoming a licensed paramedic.

It will take a lot. I sacrifice time with my family and friends to study. I haven't hung out with my friends in I don't even know how long. I feel that I am an a relationship with my medic book, and cheating on my medic book with my drug cards (lol). I guess, if it all pays off in the end, than everything was worth it.

I want to be the best medic I can possibly be!

No comments:

Post a Comment