Thursday, May 2, 2013

Class is Almost Over

We'll we are now in the home stretch. I have successfully completed and passed all my modules. All that is left now it to study for the final exam, which is at the end of the month, May. In the meantime, it's review, practice, and road internship.

It have been a stressful year. It's hard to believe that we are pretty much paramedics, knowledge wise. Their have been a lot of anxiety days, sad days, days where I felt like giving up, happy days, and WTF am I doing days. Some tears, huddled in the corner, rocking back-and-forth. But, it was all worth it.

Our final day, graduation, is at the end of June, when we should have all of our skills and clinical hours completed. I have finished all my ED rotations, and have 100+ hours in my road internship thus far.

I do want to congratulate everyone in my class for making it this far. We did lose a few students, and it was sad to see them go. We are all making a major step in our career...no...our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment